WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
This policy applies to the site and all products offered by June Art Fair (“June IVS”) and explains:
- The type of personal data that we collect and where it is stored
- How and why we collect and use your personal data
- How we use personal data to contact and interact with you
- How and why we share your personal information
- How to contact us
Please note, how this policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our services.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
As you subscribe to our newsletter, complete a form on our website or purchase an item through our web shop, you may provide us with your personal details, including but not limited to your name, postal and billing address, email address, phone number, professional details and personal interests.
When you browse through our website, we may collect information on your online browsing behavior and information about the devices that you use.
When you contact us, or we contact you, we may collect details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on and the links that you then visit on our website, and details of such correspondence.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At June Art Fair we have chosen to collect, store and process your personal data to improve your experience with the gallery so we are able to provide the goods and services you require.
Uses made of the information we collect:
- For administration and maintenance of the website
- To provide you with the information that you have requested from us
- To respond to queries raised by you
- To carry out obligations arising from contracts entered into between you and us
- To comply with legal obligations or for the protection and enforcement of legal rights; and
- In connection with any sale of our business or assets
CONTACT AND INTERACTION WITH YOU
If you choose to sign up to our newsletter or complete a form on our website, you are giving us permission to store data about you and interact with you to provide the information you requested. Contact can take place over the phone, email, by post or through social media.
To help us better understand the information you would like to receive, you can always update your email marketing preferences by contacting the gallery (see below).
To unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all bulk correspondence, although you may receive emails from individuals.
Please contact us using the details below if you would like to be removed from all correspondence from the gallery.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
June Art Fair will never sell or trade your personal data to outside parties. This does not include information sharing with any associated companies or service providers who assist us in operating out website, conducting our business or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
June Art Fair stores your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to provide the services requested and to serve a justified purpose. We remove personal data on a continuous basis, deleting data that has served the purpose for which it was stored.
- Understand how our website is being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error message when you browse
- Understand and save your preferences and contact details so you do not have to submit this information twice
- Measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by telling us if you have opened a marketing email that we have sent you.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We would very much like to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate.
Under the General Data Protection regulation (GDPR), effective from 25 May 2018, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you.
If you would like to receive the personal data we hold about you, or if you believe it to be incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact:
June Art Fair (“June IVS”)
2400 Copenhagen NV
You can also email us on email@example.com or call us on +45 25 37 41 01.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates.